Monday, March 07, 2005

i'm a bum.....

my my, it's already 3.45PM. I had a whole list of things to do today, e.g. research, tax returns, insurance claims, etc. None is accomplished so far. I'm such a lazy bum.

my leg still hurts, sometimes...i don't know what it is. people ask me if it's sengal or bisa, how would i know? All i know is that I can't place my leg in one position for a long time. i have to move it every so often, which sucks when i'm trying to sleep. last night i tossed and turned in my bed, and finally just took some painkillers and fell asleep. arrgh..

last night i had rib-eye steak for dinner. yummy!! it was just as wonderful as i thought it would be. after that i went for some coffee, and headed back home. mum said, "i will only let you out this once." oh dear.

my mum's maid left today, to go back to her family. Who's going to help out with the kitties now? Boohoo!