Saturday, April 30, 2005

the 'joys' of not working

yesterday i had lunch with some colleagues. had a nice chat about what's going on in the office. after about 2 hours, it was time for them to go back to work. i had nothing to do but roam the mall, while waiting for my mother to fetch me. before i knew it, i had a few bags full of stuff, i.e. books, clothes, etc.

after an hour plus of walking around the mall, i decided that i should go sit somewhere before i start spending all my money. but where? it was 4.50PM, so i started harassing my colleagues upstairs to see if they would come down and hang out with me. unfortunately it is not the culture of the company to leave work at 5PM sharp.

so i ended up at a cafe, by myself, wishing that I was upstairs working and complaining about how swamped i am at work.

soon, the wish will come true. soon.