Tuesday, April 04, 2006

stress to destress

Three months ago i signed up at yogazone. Got two free trials which i went to. Haven't been since i started paying for it. Hehe.

So today i decided to go. Booked the Yin session, which they promoted as an effective session to destress yourself.

Yeah, right.

In order to make it to the session on time, i stressed to finish my work today. Come 6.15pm, i hurriedly packed to leave. Made two trips to the parking autopay machine, with a trip to the parking management office in between to sort out my season pass that suddenly didn't work. Of course, as i came out onto the road, there was a traffic jam, as always the case when we're rushing somewhere.

Anyway, with my heavy car steering and excellent manouvering skills, i managed to get to the place on time. Aah, finally, you think...

Not!

At the reception, the receptionist told me that she can't find my name in the reservation book. Jeez! So she told me to just go change, and she would let me in if there are any last minute cancellations. I did, and waited. I finally got in.

Sure enough, the session was relaxing. Was it worth it, you ask? Well, for the hurdles i had to jump today to get there, i'd have to say it wasn't worth a single drop of my sweat.

Ok. Am gonna stop complaining and start enjoying my own company, with absolutely nowhere to rush to. Au revoir!