Saturday, October 20, 2007

MotoGP

Today's your day to catch all the action as our MotoGP VIP! Remember - your bus will leave at 9.00am from Bar Savanh, Asian Heritage Row, KL. Don't be late!

That was the wake-up sms I received from the event organizer at 7AM this morning. I won this pass sometime last week after answering a couple of questions (which I answered incorrectly..ahaha).

And when the nice chap called to tell me that I won the pass, I asked him, "what GP is this??" I accepted the ticket anyway, and decided that i'd do the research later. I also had the knack to ask him, "lerr..one ticket only, who am I going to hang out with there?" to which he answered, "err..u can hang out with the ducati riders..?" Slow sungguh aku ni, dan agak kurang pengetahuan am..hahah!

But now I know lah. Casey Stoner is leading now, followed by Rossi, but Stoner's probably going to win the GP since he's so far ahead and there are only two more rounds left for this season.

So I think I have done enough research for the ticket not to be wasted on me. Kekeke.. Ciao from your undeserving motoGP ticket winner, nadio.