Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Annoyances from 35,000 ft above sea level

This has to be one of my worst plane rides ever. I'm seated in the middle of three seats, crushed between two men, who as usual must conquer both arm rests. The dude on my right is sucking on some mints very loudly. The dude behind me keeps kicking my seat. There's a toddler and his mother seated south-east of me. The mother seems to unable to control the volume of both her and her child's voice. The in-flight food came, and it sucked big time. Only the jelly they served as dessert was good. Again, the dude on my right enjoyed his meal rather noisily, emiting sounds similar to "nyap-nyap-nyap.." Just a few moments ago, the kid behind me put his tiny hands on my head and started pulling my hair. What on earth is wrong with this people?? AAAAARGHHH!!

Then again, these people are probably really annoyed with my non-stop coughing fits.

Aaah...I wonder if the people in first class are facing any irritations at all.

I'm going to stop writing now because my elbows are starting to hurt from being stuck in between two arm rests.

Bye.