Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday blues...

fuh...what a day.

took my weekly x-ray today. from what i see, it looks clearer than last week's (not that i'm an expert, hehe). we'll wait for what the doctor says tomorrow.

then i came home...saw my cat Owen lying in the cage. He's been like that for the past few days, so i made my brother take him to the clinic yesterday. The vet suspects he's been hit by a car. On the way to the clinic, the poor cat pee-ed in the carrier, and came back smelling like awful!!! yeurgh! I asked everybody at home to help bathe the cat, but nobody would. I would do it myself, but if i do my mum will be furious. So in desperation, i called Pets Wonderland (groomers on leave), Groomingdales (too far from home), and finally my vet. Luckily the vet said she would do it for me....for 50 bucks!! Oh well, doesn't matter-lah..

ok...got 10 mins to get ready to go back to the hospital. may not be coming home tomorrow. i have to get my neck line re-stitched...ouch!

bye bye!