Monday, June 19, 2006

Wise words from M

There was a conversation I once had with M. She told me,

"Hate is not what you should be aiming for. You should aim for not caring. That should be your ultimate goal, because hate is never going to make you feel any good." (I rephrased to make it sound better. hehe)

I agreed, just because I'm not really a person who argues, but deep down I didn't believe her.

Until lately.

It's like you wake up one morning (or afternoon, in my case..hehe), and you realized you've shifted to another life. You have the same people in your little world, but now everybody affects you differently. The change scares you initially, but you move your step forward anyway, because it's the only way to go. Am i sounding like that book "Who Moved My Cheese" now?

And this change, in T's favourite words, "I like."

Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine.

Ciao.