Thursday, December 14, 2006

Reunited...and it feels so good

After a 10 day trial separation, I was finally reunited with the banana boat. And for the first time in months, I was smiling when i took it on the highway. Fast and smooth, it no longer feels like it's going to drop dead in the middle of the road. Still a bit traumatized from the events of the last few months, i drove with a bit of reservation. Every time i slowed down and hit the clutch, I half expected that it would die, but it didn't. The alignment was readjusted, and i no longer have to hold the steering wheel to prevent it from going to the left.

I realize that I've missed it, a whole lot. Nevermind the fact that the body looks like it seriously need a respray, with those grey spots here and there.

I love it.

Thanks to baibon and sze who convinced not to give up.

:-)

ps: still have to do some funny manouver with the ignition, until i get the spare part.