Sunday, January 02, 2005

drag....

Living with Tigers was excellent. It's about two men who decided to take two tiger cubs born in captivity into the wild and teach them how to become wild tigers.

Have to go back to the hospital tonight....what a drag. I haven't caught a fever since I got home yesterday, although my cough didn't get much better. Oh, did I tell you I have a physiotherapist? He comes everyday and knocks my back to get the stubborn phlegm out of my chest.

I hope i get to go home (for real) soon. My total white count is within range now, but my platelet count seems to go up and down as it pleases, so I may have to get a few packs transfused before they can let me go home.

nothing much going on. got a sore under my tongue that i feel like poking with a needle..arghh!

adios.