Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Boy problems?

Ok, I've just found out that people are talking about Z and me. (Popular jugak kitorang ni, eh? hahaha) Anyway, whatever is happening between us, it doesn't make either Z or me a bad person. We're all old enough to understand that problems occur in our lives, so we either fix it, or we don't. It doesn't mean that I'm not sad though. :-) One day I'll look back and laugh about this. Whatever the outcome is, he is my friend, and I will always be thankful to him for being there for me through my most difficult times.

I was watching House, MD the other day, and in one scene Dr House described to Dr Cameron the 5 Stages of Grief:

  1. Denial
  2. Anger/Resentment
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

Don't know which stage I'm in. They seem all jumbled up now. hehehe..

Enough lah. I said no more kisah cinta, didn't I? Will get back to kisah cinta when there's something happier to tell.

Selamat hari raya...I nak go baca buku masak2. Bye!