Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lagu feylong di malam hari

I've been dying to use the word feylong since I haven't heard it in 10 years. Then, like magic, out came this song. Lagu paling feylong dalam dunia. hahaha.

Brian Mcknight's One Last Cry
"...one last cry, before i leave it all behind..i gotta get you out of my mind, for the very last time..been livin' a lie...i guess I'm down to my last cry..."

Since I've been feeling rather down, I thought I might take a trip to the land of down under for some rest and fresh air. Couldn't wait to book my flight after getting an OK from the doctor today, but now I can't seem to find the bloody passport. Yeesh! Why do these things always go missing when you need them? Geram betul lah! I think got toyol lah. Will keep looking tomorrow.

Visit to the doctor's office today was good. My blood counts are normal for my standards. The liver enzymes are also improving though still on the high side. I'm off the prednisone - the steroid that gave me the bloatedness. The doctor said that in three weeks time he'll reduce the other steroid (cyclosporine) if things continue to go well. Received a copy of the official bone marrow biopsy report which said that my brother's stem cells have engrafted well in my body.

I quote James Brown,
"I feel good..(te-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne) I knew that I would. So good, so good..I got you. Whoa!"

Till then.