Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm polluting the environment

...with the nasty white smoke coming out of the exhaust of my banana boat. I don't know what else to do..my mechanic said I have to drive it for two weeks before he can complete the repairs from the timing belt snapping the other day.

Arghhhhhh....! Ok I already called Mechanic and told him I can't drive this thing like this. If someone were to drive in front of me with fog coming out of the exhaust, I would curse the driver and maybe scratch the car if I find it...hehe. (but don't scratch mine la..please..that baby has gone through enough!) Mechanic told me to send the car in tomorrow.

To the pedestrians, motorists and any cars behind me who had to endure the smoke, please accept my deepest apology. I promise you that I will get it fixed as soon as possible.

Btw, my friend's husband who was diagnosed with leukemia mid-last month passed away two nights ago from lung infection. He was a handsome young lad who had the future in front of him. May Allah bless his soul, Al-Fatihah. Sorry for the late info, the news was rather depressing for me, I had to digest it for a couple of days.