Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sunrise @ The Klang Gate Dam


Sunrise @ The Klang Gate Dam, originally uploaded by nadi0.

i couldn't believe that i actually woke up at 5AM to hike up a hill so i can a picture of this. the hike up was like hell! thank god for Kichi and gang who helped me up. hahahaa...i really need to exercise more...my muscles are so weak.

I stopped at a landing that was good enough for me to see the sun rise. After resting (for about an hour hahaha) i joined the guys who were further up experimenting with off-camera lighting. i'm glad i hiked up to join them..the experiment turned out to be great!

the hike back down was hell as well, but after it was over, i realized i had a really good time. the view was beautiful from up there on east when the sun was rising. There was a view of the KL skyline as well, but it was too foggy (or hazy?) to get a clean sharp image.

Thanks to Kichi who organized the trip. :-)

oh...happy birthday to me...it was yesterday. My birthday wishes from last year applies...i'm too lazy to make a list this year. haha. i can't even remember what they were...maybe something about being healthy and alive...i guess.

ciao!