Wednesday, April 18, 2007

another long day at the hospital

...and a complete waste of time, i might add.

waited for over 5 hours to see the doctor, and it turned out that the clinic couldn't trace my bone marrow biopsy results. the nurses can't find it, and the lab said they have no record of it. so what was the big fat bandaid doing on my back 2 weeks ago?? crappetty crap. doc thinks i'm mad at her, which i am positively not. i'm freakin' angry at the system they are forced to deal with day in and day out. and this is not the first time it happened to me. really, what the hell is going on in there?

and what's with the 5 hour wait? ingat orang takde kerja lain nak buat ke? the stress level i have to endure waiting, dah lepas the level recommended by the doctor, i think!!

deep breaths...deep breaths....on a more positive note, my blood counts were back to normal today compared to 2 months ago. WBC 5.3, Hb 11.3, Platelets 178, alhamdulillah. The doctor told me to take the rest of the week off to rest at home to avoid getting any more viral infections from my surroundings.

let's hope that my bone marrow results are as good as my blood counts. :-)

ciao!