Friday, July 20, 2007

The road to Kuala Besut

I can't sleep. I'm on the bus to Kuala Besut and we're stopping somewhere in a canteen-like area for buses. Regret not calling Lan for some sleeping pills just now. Hehehe..

This bus isn't bad actually...it could comfortably seat a 6 ft tall man. Next time I will buy two seats for myself. That would be awesome!

I looked at the sky and even on a cloudy night like this, I could see the stars..now I regret not taking my battery charger with me so I could photograph the sky tomorrow night. Will try to save power and do a star trail shot if I can.

I tell you...it's kind of leceh carrying this camera backpack around. It took me 5 minutes to pack my clothes and another 20 minutes to pack my camera gear. Deciding what to bring and what to leave behind...and I know that when the time comes, I will still regret the choice of equipment that I decided to take with me. I'm like the lady traveller who takes too many dinner dresses with her just in case. Hahahaa...sometimes I miss the days when the only camera i'm carrying is my boyfriend's compact camera. Hehe. Gone are the simpler days, and I don't regret a single bit of it!

I'm travelling by myself tonight, and will be seeing Mar tomorrow morning. That lucky woman has already been there since yesterday. Cheh!!

Aight!! I'm gonna try to catch some sleep now. Wish me a safe journey. Nite2.