Friday, February 22, 2008

letting go



Fiat Coupe 1996 2.0 N/A 16V going for i dunno yet how much. i know it's going to be less than RM26k for now.
send email to shazrin@yahoo.com for more info.
* the plate no NADIO is for illustration purposes only.

right...so, earlier this year, i said that one of my goals would be to improve certain aspects of my life. with the most reluctant feeling, it will involve letting go of some of the things that i love, which include my workplace, and my car.

yep, i am leaving my job. it wasn't the easiest decision to make (same as convincing myself that i need to let go of this car), but i guess it's normal, since the company was sort of the place i grew up in. i'm mainly sad about leaving the people in there. people who have been my friends through and through, but that's alright, i suppose with a little bit of effort, we will remain friends for long. i'm so emotional lah. hahaha..when i handed in the letter last month, my eyes were filled with tears. but i knew that it was something i had to do, for my own self-satisfaction. and when the future inside became as uncertain for me as it is outside, i thought, why not? need to regain my passion for work, because i lost it some 6 months ago. hehehe...

so there it goes. while writing this piece, i was chatting with a colleague who said, "No..keep it..don't sell it!!" damn...hahahaa! i'm gonna put this out anyway.