Friday, March 14, 2008

a view to ease the mind


cameron highlands, originally uploaded by nadi0.

i had to cover a wedding in Gua Musang for a friend last weekend. I went via Bentong-Raub-Kuala Lipis, and came back via Cameron Highlands. The air in Cameron Highlands was so fresh, and the view so breathtaking. Stopped by the veggie shops to buy loads of veggies, although i am certainly not a veggie eater. hahaha...

Cruising alone in the car along the winding road, with my windows rolled down, and Maroon 5 playing in the background was the best experience I've had in the recent weeks. I got off the car at one point to enjoy the view, but immediately got back into the car because the silence was too unnerving. I must do this again someday.

Went to the doc's in Ampang yesterday. Bone marrow test results from a few months ago came out excellent, blood test results excellent as well. Alhamdulillah. My liver enzymes seem to have improved, although I have gotten used to it going up and down over the past few years. Despite everything going well, I'm on a 3 day medical leave. The doc said i look stressed and tired, so she said I need to stay home and rest. Not surprising, since I've been picking up this other dude's shit for the past week, and I guess the stress is even more when I'm just really too lazy to do anything nowadays. I keep telling myself that I'll just do this one last thing for the company, since it supported me through some very difficult times. Hope that useless dude gets fired someday. ahahaa!

Anyway, I'm off until the weekend..I guess I'll watch the cooking channel shows over and over until i get bored. hehe..have a good one people!