Monday, March 02, 2009

the neverending story - my mba thesis.

Have i been talking about this since 2004? Hahaha...yes I have.

This will probably the 2nd last time I will mention this bloody thing. Watch out for April 15th, I will either announce that my thesis is finally complete, or that I have decided to abandon it, thus throwing my excellent GPA and my 20 grand down the drain.

It's seriously difficult to focus on this thing. First I got ill, that put back the thesis for 2 years. Then i got busy with work, and it got put back for another 2 years. Then I started traveling; Bali, Italy, Thailand, 2008 passed by in a whiz, and I missed my December 2008 submission date.

I now have until April 15th, where if i don't submit it by then, I get thrown out of the program. My reward, Greece. So I better get down to it now.

....

Hmm, i'll get down to it tomorrow night. I'm going to watch Role Models first.

kah kah kah. wouldn't it be nice if there is such thing as a Professional Procrastinator? I'd be damn good at it, i guarantee.