Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hari yang drama

With the looming MBA deadline, yesterday i discovered that my thesis supervisor has resigned and i have to find myself a new supervisor for my thesis submission. ouch. my fault.

Then i got splashed on the way to work this morning, had the window rolled down since the morning was so cool, and a lorry passed by a huge puddle of water, which got splashed at me like two buckets of water were thrown into the car. yucks.

And towards the end of the day, i received a call from my tenant, who told me that my apartment unit had caught fire, and it's badly damaged, along with their stuff. Argh!

timing for all these incidents are almost perfectly sync-ed with each other, aren't they?

sabar je lah. like bernard said, what to do, shit happens. and you always need to take a shit while hanging out with friends la, or walking happily in the mall...right?


a shot of the middle room, the most damaged. the rest of the unit is covered in ash.