Sunday, November 07, 2004

Bank Trip

Trip to the bank was OK-lah. Mainly because I got to spend some time alone with Z. But I think it was too much excitement for me. Felt sick most of the time, came home and vomited my dinner out - gross! Probably motion sickness from the ride and watching all the other vehicles zoom by on the highway.

Got through the night without fever. Yay! I'm becoming a Malay drama and cooking show addict. Slept at 2.30 AM watching one malay drama after another. Man, I gotta think of something more useful to do with my time!!

I just got a visit from some family friends whose son was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in 1989. He has survived for 14 years now, married with a child. The parents told me that their son even sat for his SRP examinations, although he collapsed on the last day of exams and had to be readmitted. How very determined. I really respect this guy. I can't even bring myself to think about the thesis I still have to write!!!