Friday, November 05, 2004

Honey....I'm home!!!

I'm home!! Discharged with a cough, which I hope will go away soon.

I had a whole entry typed out just now, but somehow lost it when I clicked "Publish".

Nway, my total white count went back down to 2.3, though my blood film's still clear of blasts, according to the doc. At 5.2, I was thinking of maybe having dinner outside one of these days, but I guess that plan will have to hold. I suddenly have a craving for Tacos, which u could get in Jake's in Damansara Heights. Yummmm...

Quite sad to leave the hospital just now. After 3 weeks, I made some friends who are also AML patients. We sit around bitching about our condition and what we do to stay well during chemo. In addition to that, there's a new MO in charge at the ward. A more open person, who you can talk to or ask questions. Unlike some others who regard you as if you're an idiot who's just spoiling their day asking stupid questions. This new MO even asked me if there's anything else he could get for me during his visit this morning. Never heard that coming from the other snobby MOs. As a patient, I immediately felt a bit better and cared for...bravo to the doc!

Ok TV time!! Bye..