Friday, April 01, 2005

spleenache!

had some pain in my left back and spleen area the past few days. i actually felt it since last week, but only told mum and dad a couple of days ago. maybe i thought if i say it to someone, the pain will get worse. and it did!! after i told my mum, i couldn't stop thinking about it. my dad said the back pain could be muscle pain, or my kidney. and my spleen may have gotten infected again (had a fever last night). so i started drinking loads of oxygen water and took some painkillers. the pain has subsided for the time being..let's hope it goes away.

mum dropped me off at my office to pick up my insurance claim. since it was lunch time, i decided to meet up with my friends first. then went up to the office to check out what i've been missing. Quite a bit, i think.