Thursday, April 28, 2005

thursday ramblings

again, i woke up late today. drove my mum to the dentist in kota damansara to get her tooth extracted. hung around the shop lots while waiting. was tempted to go to mcDonald's for some french fries, but decided against it since i already had some last night.

while we were passing the damansara NKVE toll booths, i was reminded of the day my car overheated and died in the massive saturday afternoon jam to pass the toll. it was so embarassing! imagine a brightly colored sports car stranded in the middle of the road. i was alone, so i couldn't push the car to the side. after a while, a man in a jeep drove up next to me and asked what was going on. i told him my car died, and he drove away. 10 minutes later, to my surprise, i saw the man walking towards my car. thank god, the kind man helped pushed my car to the side of the road, and accompanied me while i called for some help. i will never be able to recognize his face in the crowd now, but i will always remember his name, Mr Jamal.

American Idol - who would've thought, huh? Constantine was dropped! I'm glad Scott Savol is still in the competition though. He's cool. The reason i'm a Savol supporter is because i think he looks exactly like a good friend of mine at work. You know who you are, man! Don't worry, you're much skinnier than Savol. Kakakakakaka!!

nadio out.