Thursday, April 20, 2006

Addendum

I was such a (#3) today. <-- See post below.

11) OCDs
Obsessive Compulsive people who take a long time to finish a job. That's me today. The moment I created that Access DB, I knew i would miss breakfast, lunch, gossip breaks because I would pour all my energy into making that one bloody report look perfect. Get a life, me!

12) Mellons
Sometimes when you hire people into your company, you get Lemons, who look perfect on paper, but not worth a single dollar you're paying them. Well at my place, you get Mellons. A bunch of proud, smart-ass graduates from a certain university on the east coast of USA. And I'm one of 'em. Bwahaha!

Dah la tu. PS2 Golf jap. Boringnye, looks like my recent postings have been all about work. (Yea...I'm really into it now. Can't you tell? ha ha ha).