Saturday, April 15, 2006

Another tag

Tags are fun. But i've been busy, which is why i haven't been visiting my friends' blogs for a while. Despite the Big Boss' advice, I think got carried away with work for the past month and a half. It will continue to be like that for the next month and a half. Some people look down on what I'm doing. Some say what I do sounds clerical. Well, I say, whaatevaa..at the end of the day, which will be soon, I will get to see the results of what I'm doing, while they still struggle with theirs. Some say the job is perhaps not challenging enough for me. I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. The half-wits who think that my work is beneath them wouldn't even know where to start if they were asked to do it. Heck, I didn't know where to begin either 2 months ago, but now I do, and the half-wits will never be able to take that away from me.

I know, I know, I shouldn't listen to what people say. We are all human beings, and we are different when it comes to our senses of satisfaction. While some of us feel satisfied doing whatever it takes to achieve our targets, some others will feel good when they spend long hours in the office, reminding themselves that they have so much on their plates, hence they are important. I'm not being sarcastic, hehe. It's true! I read it in The Mind Gym the other day.

Oh. Where was I? hehe. Ok so I've been tagged by Adrie, this time regarding old skool matters:

How many schools did you go to?
Two. One in Primary, and one in Secondary.
Primary in PJ, and Secondary in Seremban.
OK three. Pre-U in the states.

Was I the studious nerd or the last minute hero?
Studious nerd for subjects I liked. Last minute hero for subjects that I hated. Takde la hero sangat pun. I never scored the subjects I hated. Which were many.

Was I the taiko or the teachers' pet?
I believe i was a little bit of both. I guess I wasn't as much of a taiko as that fella in my class who pulled the pants off an albino kid in front of the class. heheh. (OK it was funny at that time.)

Best 3 subjects...
Chemistry
Additional Math
Modern Math

3 teachers that I remember most (for various reasons)...
Pn F & Pn B. We used to call them Fat and Bad. Famous for their temper and curse words in class. Ever heard of a teacher saying "p***m*k" in a class of 10 and 11-year olds? Luckily most of us turned out quite well today.

Miss V
The teacher who constantly accused me of sleeping in class, even when I was only looking down into my book to check on something.

That's it!

Who now, do I tag? ahh ok..
- Dino
- Wegra
- Mac
- Elly

Ok dah. I'm off to watch Prison Break's latest episode. This may sound a bit teeny bopper-ish, but I have to say that Wentworth Miller is one sexy man. heh.

Au revoir!