Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Heart

Well call me a softie but that song My Heart that's always playing on the radio is just so damn jiwang.

"...bila kita mencintai yang lain,
Mungkinkah hati ini akan tegar,
Sebisa mungkin tak akan pernah,
Sayangku takkan hilang..."

Vocals not perfect, but the song...man..it makes me want to cry! Even worse, when I attempt to play it on the guitar, my eyes actually start to water..coz all the plucking really hurts my fingers. Heheheh. String murah kot...

Other things going on in my unglorious life:
- BMT this morning
- 15 more days to my certification exam...argh
- am now officially a fan of Radzlan. He plays at Giggers Art Café every Friday night. Catchy songs, untamed lyrics. He says chicks and dudes are all welcome! His gig details here & the cafe's details here.
- am thinking of opening a pet shop in my vicinity
- am thinking of a book title, after brother Kimster's suggestion
- am feeling a bit sick in the stomach after attempting to finish Syed's Nasi Bukhara

..if u love somebody would we be this strong...

Sambung jiwang...adios muchachos! i'll leave you with a glorious photo of the lobster mornay i had in Sydney..