Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ahh what a day...

man, what a tiring day.

it started with a small request that turned into a huge argument. Having let things slip in front of my eyes in the past, that request just hit the wrong buttons, so what ensued was a barrage of "ungkit-mengungkit" because i refused to back down on my point. ungkit-mengungkit dalam omputeh apa ah?

i'm not going to tell the story, because it was tiring enough having to go through it today, so i'll just stop thinking about it altogether.

then tonight, i received a call that left me pleasantly surprised. it didn't have anything to do from what happened in the day, but it made me feel better anyway. :-)

only one more day of work tomorrow. yeehoo! then i'm off for my routine checkup, before i head to JB for the weekend with my friend, for a wedding we have to cover. Apologies to Raz & Riz and Fakhzan for not being able to make it to your parties, this was something i've already committed to since months ago.

i'm off to edit a picture now before i go to bed. (it helps me relax) hahaha

yes, i'm a geek. gnite.