Saturday, August 04, 2007

stress domino effect

somebody in my workplace seems to be in stress. the control-freak strikes again, and it's driving me mad.

there have been massive changes in the environment these days. people leaving, people coming, friends moving to greener pastures. now, after almost 7 years, those changes are starting to take a toll on me.

i have been asking this to myself a lot lately. why am i still here?
- because i don't really mind my job, and i like what i'm doing.
- because i don't know if the other companies will pay for my health insurance, with my history.
- because i still have good friends here
- because i'm too lazy to see what lies beyond my two cubicle walls
- because i'm bonded for another 22 months, and my bond amount could buy me 2 D2Xs bodies.

are they real reasons, or do they sound more like excuses?

maybe the time has come.

or maybe not.