Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday and the week's run plan

I can't wait for the my week-long break next week. Monday checkup, Tues and Wed cuti, then Thurs and Fri CNY. awesome.

I'm supposed to do a 5K test run last Sunday, but I ended up walking all the way. My whole body was aching (still is) from the session with my aunts on Saturday morning.  For a total of 3 hours, we did a variation of crunches, squats, weights and finally some HIITs (High Intensity Interval Training).  Felt OK the whole day after, but woke up on Sunday morning feeling stiff all over especially on the shoulders and upper leg area.  So on Sunday I decided to take it easy and just walk to get the blood flowing.

The plan for this week:

Mon - REST
Tue - 5k easy
Wed - 7 x 400m intervals
Thu - 5k easy
Fri - REST
Sat - Join aunts or 6.4k fast
Sun - 10k easy