Tuesday, March 15, 2005

birthday wishlist

yup, tomorrow i'll be another year older. while nibbling on my New York Cheese Cake at Secret Recipe this afternoon, i thot, i have done quite well for myself so far. I have great friends, a good job, good steady income, a car. Unfortunately i'm not healthy enough to be spending time with friends or go to work, spend the money, or ride the car. Oh well, God gives, and He takes away, yeah? So...my birthday wishlist is as follows:
  1. For the lung infection to totally clear up so i can have a full stem cell transplant
  2. For all other lurking viral/fungal infections to clear up
  3. For my stem cell transplant to be successful
  4. Holiday in Disneyworld, Florida (wooohoooo!)
  5. Trip to Taiping Zoo
  6. Moisture restored on my face, it's so dry despite me drinking bottles of water!

That's it then! Ciaooo