Tuesday, March 29, 2005

she, who always seems so happy in a crowd..

went to Ikano on Sunday. Wanted to look for some photo frames from Ikea and a pair of jeans from the Padini Concept Store. The jeans were more of a need than a want, in marketing terms, since my existing jeans/pants have now gotten too big for me. I just bought one pair though, just to get me through these skinny times (which feels quite nice actually, hehe).

Stepped into Ikea...and oh my! what's up with our people and Ikea? It's been almost a year...and it still feels like a zoo! Haven't people bought enough furniture already? I didn't know i could cut through the cafe to the downstairs part, so i followed the long way, trying to zoom by quickly past furniture buyers with my hand over my nose until i got to the frames section. Made it safely out of the cashier's lane without elbowing or tripping anyone (which i sooo felt like doing to the many kids who were running around the store!).

After that i had a drink with some friends at Dome, which was nice, given that I haven't seen them since raya.

Ended a perfect day watching Notting Hill at home, DVD courtesy of my friend J. Yea i know, it's a soppy girly movie, but I just love it! British accents, Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, incredible soundtrack; yup - simply irresistable.

Nitey nite!