Wednesday, March 16, 2005

:-)

aaah....so much time, so much to do, too lazy to do. it's been a hectic day so far. went to Hyatt Saujana to pick up a cake, then went out to buy lunch. Car wouldn't start after buying lunch, so had to wait for mum to come to fix it. Whaaah such a hot day outside!! then came home to find my Palm ran out of battery a few days ago and all my data is gone! Not much data la, just some games and most importantly my banking data. Unfortunately my last sync was in Nov 2004, so i had to copy back the transactions from maybank2u.com...aaaaaarghh. then i did my tax returns, finished it...yahhh!

i still have loads to do, like filing all the car loan and house loan receipts...argh! they're all over the place. i'm so lazy!!

my leg is getting better. i don't know what did it. i tried the detox kit (the one where you paste some stuff under your feet), and i tried some traditional stuff. I find the traditional stuff weird, so i won't talk about it. heheh..

I think i want to go get myself a digital camera now. Ciao...!!