Friday, January 26, 2007

The One with All the Blogging

my top 10 most played mp3s on my Nano..i think i'm versatile, and a romantic. hihihi....

10. Radzlan - Smelly Pillow Ballad
9. Radzlan - Only Young Once
8. Flop Poppy - Pilu
7. Dygta - Maafkan (Acoustic)
6. Dewa - Perasaanku Tentang Perasaanku
5. Peterpan - Tak Bisakah
4. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
3. Samsons - Bukan Diriku
2. Spider - Buat Sang Puteri
1. John Petrucci - Wishful Thinking (takde lyrics..tapi jiwangz gila)

have a good weekend everyone...I'm going to try have a good one too. despite a looming MBA discussion coming up, on which I haven't started doing anything yet.

hospital update: lepas 2 hari i tried calling the hematology clinic to reschedule my appointment because I couldn't make it this week, I finally got a date, on Valentine's Day. Imagine that. Not that I usually do anything special for valentine's, but if i'm not mistaken, this was how I spent 14th February last year too. date with the docs. boohoo. hehee..takpe lah. all the fancy restaurants would be full anyway..hihihi.

**ps: yup i really have got time to kill with all the blogging. :-) am at KLIA waiting for my flight out. ciao cincau!