Friday, January 19, 2007

random irritations without substance

T referred me to Hannah Tan's website today, and I got mega-confused. What is she selling actually? Her talent, her body or is it ultimately, her brand? Wtf is a T-shake? Basic t-shakes and gentle t-shakes? Do people actually do this because of her? If you were to do a t-shake, what would you do it for? The site claims that she created the t-phenomena? Why am I not part of this phenomenon, if it really is a phenomenon? Why don't I see my little cousins, uncles and aunties and friends around me doing the t-shake? Am i really out of it?

I'll show you a new shake. It's called an f-shake.
Step 1: form a fist
Step 2: point it to your target audience as if you're going to punch them
Step 3: lift the middle finger, and shake your hand back and forth

hihihi....ok i'm just jealous coz Hannah Tan is damn hot. Sorry Tan!

On a separate note...lately with the floods in Johor and the launch of Visit Malaysia Year 2007, I hear a lot of people making comments about our Prime Minister's decision making skills. About how the government spends money on the Eye on Malaysia and those daily fireworks, while there are people suffering down south. I've always had a feeling that those comments were not justified, I just couldn't point out why. It came to me this morning. OK, the flood just came, and the plans for the tourism thing must have been in the pipeline for months before that. Do we expect the Prime Minister to stop all the plans because Johor was flooded? My view may be simplistic, but the country is not run by 1 person. That's why we have ministries, and offices that take care of different aspects of the country's development. Satu jaga tourism, satu jaga kebajikan, etc etc. If you were the big boss of a company, and you stop one big project because another project is in trouble, how do you think your project managers would feel? That all their efforts and plans have gone to waste, perhaps?

ok apa aku membebel ni. hari ni macam hari tak puas hati. hehehe..

ciao.

Selamat Awal Muharram.