Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Monday

Time flies, eh? I'm already back in the office for a week now. Some people remember me, some don't, which is fine. :-D

Got stuck in a massive jam just now, even after chilling out first around the office area. It took me almost 2 hours to get home. My first horrible traffic jam in more than a year. A year and a half ago, traffic jams like that would've made me edgy and stressed. But today, I refused to get caught in it. I put on some James Blunt and Radja, sat back, and enjoyed the lights as I inched my way through the city. Yes, maybe in a month or two, I'll be just as stressed as every other cityzens out there, but for now, I'm not, so I'll just enjoy it while I can, for as long as I can.

Some pictures i took last friday afternoon while in Seremban:


my dream plate number..without the 1. NAD10


Doctor Lounge at Seremban GH's canteen door. Lagi power dari Doctor House. :-D

A bientot mes amis! Je suis tres tired et je voudrais dormire. zzzzz.