Monday, January 30, 2006

Let's go to the Zoo..

There're lots of things to do,
And the food is finger lickin' good.
(no more KFC, it's been taken over by Marrybrown. Best ke? I didn't have any..)

Boredomus Maximus, and it's only been the third day of the long break. I didn't want to break my wallet by shopping, so I went to the zoo to take pictures (ala2 National Geographic la supposedly, hahaha!). The zoo is cleaner now than my last visit 2-3 years back. Also saw the two newborn giraffes prancing around in the Savannah Walk. Very cute! Didn't get to take pictures of the orangutans though, because we were too tired to walk up the hill to Ape Central. I love how they position the animals near the visitors, which made them so much easier to shoot (with a camera la, not a gun!). But I think the zoo should have zoo patrol nearby, since there were quite a number of idiot visitors who still feed the animals despite the warning signs against doing so. Some pictures...



For more of these, visit my fotopages. Enjoy!