Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Money can't buy you happiness,

they say.

I say, it can.

It could buy you services to make you feel even better about yourself.
It could buy you things that you will obsess with for a couple of months.
And when you get tired of those things you bought a couple of months ago,
it could buy new things that you can obsess with for the next couple of months.
It could buy you luxuries that could minimize your stress level.
...a driver to drive you to work everyday?
...a trip to your favorite holiday spot?
...a personal fitness instructor to keep you in shape?
...a dedicated Internet line so you can surf and download faster than everyone else?
How about buying things that you probably don't need, and not having to worry if you'll have enough money at the end of the month?

So, I suppose, indirectly, money does buy you some happiness. Though I stand corrected.
(Yes, yes, i know, it doesn't buy you class nor unconditional love..)

Eh, but if you buy a dog, you can get unconditional love what? Aha! So I guess money can buy you almost everything except class.

Oh...speaking of class (sidetrack pour un moment),

luxury cars illegally parked in front of BSC, blocking off one lane on the road. What...spent so much dosh on the cars, no more left to pay for jockey ah? tarak kelas langsung! the polis in the pondok polis also was nowhere to be seen that evening...hmm.

Back to the topic. I thought about this when I was getting a manicure just now. And when I was purchasing that top from Blook, and that chain anklet from Plaza Damas. I think I'm becoming a spendaholic. Oh dear, am I?

Ok lah, off I go..to think about my plans for the upcoming long break.

Gong Xi Fa Chai everyone! Don't forget to give me some angpau so I can buy more stuff! hahaha.