Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh dear...

I've been lying on my bed for 1 hour but I couldn't sleep. Many thoughts entered my head stopping me from drifting away. The wedding discussion we had just now, when I should go for yoga, the french class i missed last week, and...woops..is my hair too short for work tomorrow? Is my suit too loose? I'm not really a vainpot, but sometimes I get people calling me "abang" or "encik", and it really scares me. hehe.

Help...i need to sleep! That mug of peppermint tea didn't help at all. Any other suggestions? Ok la, I better just shut my eyes and force myself to sleep. I'll see some of you in a few hours. Yay!

Btw, a moment of silence for Mr Frodo, who passed away yesterday afternoon. Cause of death - unknown. He never made it to the vet. We buried him at the slope in front of the house. He was an adorable cat, who loved lots of attention. He was 2 years old.
the burialMr Frodo, a few months ago