Friday, February 10, 2006

good morning!

I haven't had time to catch up on my blog readings, and I found out that I've been tagged by Dino. I thought, why not?

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1 room scheduler for my uni's Student Center
2 office girl at the Robotics Institute, Pittsburgh
3 teaching assistant
4 IT analyst

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1 Notting Hill
2 The Gladiator
3 Jerry Maguire
4 My Best Friend's Wedding

Four places I have lived:

1 PJ
2 Seremban
3 Irvine, California
4 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1 Grey's Anatomy
2 Dr House, MD
3 Desperate Housewives
4 Prison Break

Four places I have been on vacation:

1 Australia - Perth, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne
2 South Africa - J'burg and Cape Town
3 London
4 Indonesia

Four of my favorite dishes:

1 Steak
2 Soto Uncle Don's
3 Pizza Uno pizzas
4 Yong Tau Foo

Four websites I visit daily:

1 Gmail
2 my own blog. (yes, a tad narcissistic, i know)
3 wongahbeng.blogspot.com
4 gamespot.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1 In my bed
2 At my car service center
3 Shopping at 1-Utama
4 Dubai

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1 Firdaus M
2 Firdaus the Monologger
3 Wong Ah Beng
4 Elly

Visit to the doctor's yesterday was good. More tapering off my medication, blood counts normal. Liver enzymes still elevated, but is improving since the last test. Planning for DLI (Donor Leukocyte Infusion) sometime after April.

It's now Friday. Yahoo!