Sunday, February 26, 2006

Note to self...

...reserve one day every weekend for total rest.


Woke up early this morning and headed for Genting Highlands. Since there were two lovely children on the trip, I didn't expect much thrill rides, but I managed to cover the three I wanted to go on:
- Space Shot
- Corkscrew
- Flying Coaster (ala...yang spiderman/superman tuu)

after a tiring day..went back home and got ready to go see the musical I wanted so much to see. Thanks to mon amie R who got free tickets from his company K.

Yup. It was as awesome as I expected it to be. Beautifully choreographed, beautiful songs, extravagant set. Although, to be honest, I did occasionally check my watch to see how long the show had been running. Especially during the first half, where I was beginning to worry that the night would turn into a Tiara J Live in Concert. My favorite was the part where the Sultan was celebrating his marriage to Gusti Puteri. Adlin simply rocked the stage! Adipati and the Princess were good, but I thought Hang Tuah had the most beautiful voice. It was a bit odd though, everybody looked so Jawa, then suddenly you see Hang Tuah with a pan-asian look..hihi..nevermind laaah. I want to complain oso there's nothing much I can compare it too.

Ok, buona notte. I had a good Sunday. Everybody have a good monday, aiight.