Monday, February 06, 2006

I met someone...

...over the weekend. Well, we didn't actually meet. It was more of a split-second of eye contact, which was enough to make us realize that we were in each other's presence.

I have played the unfortunate encounter in my mind, a few months back. And when the
unfortunate encounter in question actually took place, it was exactly as I how imagined it would be.

An utter disaster.

I guess there's not much anyone can do, when some like it hot, and some like it not. ;-)

On a totally separate note, below is a photo I took while in Kuantan, which reminded me of our celebrity blogger, Mr Wong Ah Beng. If you can't see the photo, it's a shot of a road sign that says, "Jalan Dato' Wong Ah Jang." Maybe the Dato' is his brother?


Here's to a good week ahead. Cheers!