Monday, February 20, 2006

mon samedi, et dimanche

busy last couple of days. laced with trips to the driving range, and Hotshot golf on PS2.

it must be my car's birthday last weekend. first, insurance and road tax. then what started as a servicing trip to the mechanic's ended with me becoming 600 bucks poorer, when I found out that my back left tyre was koyak! Perhaps my banana boat is trying to kill both me and my bank account. luckily the mechanic aunty saw it when i arrived at the service center, and luckily I am still alive. Driving with the spare tyre, at 70kmph, was the most frustrating of all. the bright red rims on the spare tyre was icing on top of the cake.

then there was the engagement.

Nope, not mine...hehe. Zoors, welcome to the family. May your children be as cute as me.

i'll upload more photos soon.