Saturday, February 03, 2007

weekend random thoughts

...i want to go take pictures in melaka, a famosa, the zoo, etc etc.

...u can spend lots of money to make the exterior look good, but it doesn't matter if it's still not properly working on the inside. i'm talking about my banana boat...hehe. well i guess it applies to other things in life as well, eh?

...4 more weeks to freedom from my MBA classes. but it still won't be over yet until my long-overdue thesis is finished. but at least i won't have to endure the weekly 3.5 hour "malaysians are a bunch of negative thinkers who have no hope to become successful" lectures.

...i want to go take pictures of the KL Eye again...from a different point of view.

...what's up with people who spell "buffday" instead of birthday? cute kah?

...Zinio is awesome.

...the moon, it's so round and beautiful tonight.

...time flies. i miss the last couple of weeks of my life. it was uncertain, nevertheless, it was beautiful.

...i want to go to Melaka...eh, did i already say that? oh ya i did.

...Radzlan's Work on Sundays is an excellent, catchy song. (lan, u better pay me for promoting your songs)

...i need to drink more water.

...need to hit Padini tomorrow to get more of those 50% khaki pants.

...bloody hell, it's 3.30 AM. this staying up habit of mine can't be good for my skin or my health..crap.

ciao.