Sunday, March 21, 2004

10 Things I Hate Most About KL Roads

was out late. on my way home, i made a list of things I hate most on KL roads.

things i hate most:
  1. the traffic jam

  2. honking when the traffic light just turned green a split second ago

  3. honking when the traffic light is still red

  4. driving at about 10kmph on the fast lane

  5. driving to close behind me (remedy: hitting the brakes should scare them off)

  6. stupid, selfish, kiasu drivers who cut queues

  7. drivers in the car next to you giving you "the look" when stopping at the traffic lights

  8. suped-up kancils and satrias carrying Barisan Nasional flags (whatever man....)

  9. the sound of kapchai motorbikes racing on the roads

  10. the sound of kapchai motorbikes racing on the roads
really, i can't stand those motorbikes. "preeettttt-preeeetttt"-ing on the roads...arrgghhh!!! it just drives me nuts! on my journey home, as me and my friend were complaining about those bikes, we passed by a bike lying on the middle of the road, underneath the Bangsar LRT. must've gone down shortly before we passed. the riders were standing at the side, waiting for the road to clear before they can pick up their kapchai. ahh...the satisfaction! it's evil, i know, but that should teach them a lesson.