Wednesday, March 17, 2004

wonderful day

i'm now extremely stuffed with sweet and sour crabs, and chicken wings. my kind friends treated me for dinner at Fatty Crab...my first time there. It was absolutely yummy!! day went normally, with a few birthday wishes every now and then. i didn't receive any of my birthday wishes though...oh well. but i did get some cool stuff, e.g. a little bear, photo frame, candle holders, a marlboro collectible, etc. Oooh!! come to think of it...i DID get wish #2 partly fulfilled. Got a diamond car polishing service, and a CD player for my car!!! (Now all i have to do is fix the crap speakers...hehehe...). people are v. thoughtful (note to self: must record their birthdays in my Palm), i would actually be happy enough if a completed thesis fell from the sky for me. yahaha!! many thanks to those who wished me (though it will be a while until u guys find this site).