Saturday, March 27, 2004

Shattered Glass

saw Shattered Glass, starring Hayden Christensen, Chloe Sevigny, etc. Great movie, especially for aspiring journalists/reporters. could be applicable to bloggers, perhaps? and it's also a true story. it is usually quite difficult to get an entertaining true story. It's about Stephen, a successful journalist...turns out he actually invented his reports. it was very interesting to watch how he got caught..as the story unravels. Hayden seems to look better than when he was in Star Wars. heh heh...mmm.
I'm on my way to becoming the Shattered Me. Due to my most efficient procrastinating skills, I have managed to not start the two papers I'm supposed to submit next weekend. On top of that, I have my exam to study for. must.....start......papers.......too....lazy.......ZZZZzzzzZZzzzzZzzzz