Monday, May 19, 2008

Selamat Hari Wesak


Sungai Tua, originally uploaded by nadi0.

It's been a week, and i'm still jetlagged. Or am i? I shamefully admit that on both saturday and sunday, i slept at 6am, and woke up at 5pm, which was a major waste of time.

I blame saturday on The Tudors, catching up with all the episodes i missed while i was away. As for sunday, I don't have anymore excuses. I just couldn't sleep. So last night, i decided to not sleep, in hope that tonight, i'll retire early. This sometimes doesn't work, so i'm risking myself being extremely tired on my second day at work tomorrow. hehe..

So, i went out at 6.30am, hoping to catch the sunrise at Batu Dam. It turned out to be cloudy, so we (deli and me) decided to check out Sg Tua instead. Nice!! I wish i had brought extra clothes and a towel! Took some pictures, but the best part was just sitting on the rocks, with my feet in the water, listening to the quiet sound of the morning. bellissima!

happy wesak people!