Thursday, March 30, 2006

Argh!

I was having a top day until 10 minutes ago. Now everything is ruined.

Too much laughing, now I'm crying. In front of the computer screen. Padan muka aku.

Because my finger so itchy I went and clicked on Mr Happy to be Unhappy's link of the shanghai girl abusing a kitten. Nope, I'm not going to link you to Mr H2bU's page because then you'll go and click on the link to watch the video. Nobody needs to be traumatized like that.

Damnit, now I can't get the image out of my mind. Of her heels digging into the kitten's throat. That asshole should be punished. Facing difficulties in life doesn't give you the right to abuse innocent animals. That poor kitten never did anything to her.

Damnit! damnit! damnit! *knocking my head on the desk to get that image out*

Hope your day ends better than mine.