Monday, March 20, 2006

Relaxxxx.....

Stress tahap 15%. Mainly infected by other people.

Things have been moving pretty fast at work over the past week. So these days I've got anxious people calling me to ask questions on the work that they're supposed to be doing. I guess it was partly my fault for not clearly explaining how things should be done.

But that's OK, because I always end my emails with, "Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding the standards." What I should add from now on is, "And please remain calm while doing so. Should you feel extreme anxiety towards the work that is to be completed, please refrain yourself from jumping off the Level 60 balcony."

Hmm...maybe our standards pack should come with a health warning, "Process Documentation Boleh Membahayakan Kesihatan." haha.

Ahh...it always feels good to be doing something that has clear goals.

Gnite.