Friday, March 17, 2006

Me feeling overwhelmed

It's just one of those days where everything just doesn't seem to go the right way.

- accidentally deleted important work stuff (nasib ada tape backup)
- dropped 60% of the things i picked up
- said a bunch of things I wasn't supposed to say
- spent money on things I don't really need
- queued at the toll lane with 5 cars ahead of me, when there's an empty lane right next to it

then there are the events that I committed to attend for the next two days, which is going to leave me with no time to myself. yea, i know...nobody's forcing me to go to these events, but I want to. This "life is short" state of mind is starting to take a toll on me, perhaps.

So, I've created a list of the things i have to do and places i have to be at this weekend, and categorized them into "Do Now", "Delegate", "Diminish", "Defer" and "Delete". A tip I learned from The Mind Gym. For example:
- Burn CDs: Delegate to brother for RMxx tip
- French Homework: Diminish to half. Can do the rest while in class.
- Tidy up room: Defer to April
- Get some alone time: Defer to Tuesday night
- Sleep: Do Now
hehe.

Nevermind this week, but in the future, i need to remember that life is short, but it's not THAT short that I have to do everything at once. That life is short, but it doesn't mean that i can't stop to think about what I'm doing and what I'm saying.

Ok, deep breaths....relax. I'm off to bed.
Have a good F1 weekend!